Seven People Escape House Fire

Firefighters were called to the scene at a house in San Antonio that had caught fire, successfully saving the seven people inside. Sadly, the family pet cat perished.

Authorities received a call at around 3:45 a.m. on Saturday and quickly arrived to get the people inside the house out. The problem was that the family had a lot of pets, and getting them out was a hassle. One of their cats died due to smoke inhalation.

The fire started in the attic, which made it easier for those inside to get out quickly with the little issue since the floors where they were sleeping had not been reached by the fire yet.

Police officers and firefighters suspect that the cause of the fire was a faulty electrical outlet that might have caused a spark while the people slept, to then catch fire. SAFD officials and arson investigators are still on the case to figure out exactly what happened.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *